I am an Associate Professor at the Departament of Electronic and
Communication Technology, Universidad
Autonoma de Madrid. I am also a member of AuDIaS - Audio, Data Intelligence and Speech.
I hope you will enjoy your visit. Please do not
hesitate to sending me any comment using contact
Last Updated: February 2018.
Copyright © 2018 Daniel Ramos
- June 2017: Invited talk at Google NY: "A Common Information-Theoretical
Framework for Interpretation and Decision-Making using Recognition Systems."
- April 2017: Invited as external member of NIST-OSAC, Chemistry and Speaker sections.
- January 2014: Book resleased: G.
Zadora, A. Martyna, D. Ramos and C. Aitken, Statistical Analysis in
Forensic Science: Evidential Values of Multivariate Physicochemical
Data. John Wiley and Sons. Available at www.wiley.com.
- 17 August 2012: Keynote speaker
at the 6th European Academy of Forensic Sciences Conference (EAFS
2012), with the talk "Reliable Support: Measuring Calibration of
Likelihood Ratios". Slides.
- 16 August 2012:
Workshop about Validation of Likelihood Ratio Methods at the 6th
European Academy of Forensic Sciences Conference (EAFS 2012), organized
by Didier Meuwly, Rudolf Haraksim David van Leeuwen, Hinda Haned and
- 19 October 2011: Workshop about Validation of Likelihood Ratio Methods at the Netherlands Forensic Institute, organized by Didier Meuwly, Daniel Ramos and Rudolf Haraksim.
- 24 February 2011: Invited
speech at Seminarios Sobre la
Prueba Documental y Pericial (in Spanish). Programme. Slides.
- 12 February 2011: Invited
speech at WIC-BBfor2 Midwinter Meeting on
Theory. Programme. Slides.
- 13 November 2008:
Student Paper Award at the
5th Workshop of the Spanish Network of
Speech Technologies (V Jornadas de la Red Temática de
Tecnolgías del Habla). Authors: Ismael Mateos, Daniel Ramos,
Ignacio Lopez-Moreno and Joaquin Gonzalez-Rodriguez.
- 27 July 2006: Awarded with the "IBM
Research Best Student Paper Award" at IEEE/ISCA Odyssey'06
If you want to contact me you can find me here:
Escuela Politecnica Superior
Calle Francisco Tomas y Valiente 11
Universidad Autonoma de Madrid
28049 Madrid, SPAIN
Tel: +34 91 497 6206
Fax: +34 91 497 2235
E-mail: daniel dot ramos at uam